This is a serious problem in animals and people in a tightly closed house exposed to this toxic, odorless gas especially in the wintertime when improperly combusting stoves (gas, wood burning), or burning unseasoned wood, produce a toxic aerial substance, carbon monoxide. This is a common poisoning in people, children, dogs, cats and pet birds and rodents when they are trying to keep warm in winter’s frigid temperatures.
Carbon Monoxide at first causes symptoms of generalized weakness and shallow breathing, but with long, large exposures it can kill. Carbon monoxide (CO) combines with the hemoglobin of the red blood cells of the body producing oxyhemoglobin. This prevents oxygen reaching the cells for proper life-sustaining cellular processes. The tip off is the red color of the mucous membranes of the mouth, gums and tongue; instead of the paleness or slightly blue color of these structures that may be a sign of heart, lung or asthmatic conditions.IMMEDIATE ACTION NEEDED
--How to Use My Website--
--Basic Health Packages for Pets -- Research Articles -- Monthly Specials --Testimonials --
-- Why Animals Get Sick -- Noxious Energy Fields -- Radiation -- Disease & Medicine --
-- Order of Things -- How to Save your Pet's Life! -- Kirlian Photos -- Other Links --
-- Healing Halter-- Newsletters --Tip of the Month -- Poster Pet of the Month -- About Us --
-- First Aid Kit -- Books -- Homeopathy -- West Nile Virus -- Toxic Alert
With first order of $100.00 or more receive FREE Detox -Blue -Green Papers, Newsletter #4 and Newsletter #7.
Price Reduction on Trail and First Aid Kits
P. O. Box 1242
Gualala, CA 95445
24 hour Telephone and Fax (707) 785-9171